During our ISP Visit, we will establish a schedule for monthly or quarterly visits or monthly or bi-monthly phone calls. This agreement allows our consumers to choose how often that would like All Care to make direct contact with them or their loved ones. While we do take consideration to the preference of the caregiver we as a company will make contact at least once per month to assure all services are being delivered in the type, scope, duration, amount, and frequency as authorized and approved in the Individual Service Plan.
Consumers to choose how often they would like All Care to make direct contact with them or their loved ones.
As a bonus to wellness calls and visits we encourage our consumers to set goals each month in addition to their overall goals identified in the initial service plan visit. Ensuring they are documented in the participant’s own words, with clarity regarding the amount, duration, and scope of services that will be provided to assist the person to achieve the identified goals.
One example participant’ goals are related to employment and volunteer opportunities, including any supports available to assist the participant in achieving employment goals. This includes benefits counseling, Employment skills development, Job Coaching, Job Finding and Career Assessments. As well as exploring transportation options to ensure the participant has access to needed community activities.
Our Monitoring is done to ensure
- Health and safety are maintained
- Level of care still requires needed services
- Plans meet the needs goals and preferences of our consumer
- Providers are qualified
- There is no duplication in services.
- Identifying and coordinating any employment or housing needs identified by the participant and/or representative.
- Providing ongoing assistance in gaining access to needed State Plan and HCBS services, as well as needed medical, social, educational, and other services, regardless of the funding source.
State regulations require that each participant is seen and assessed for changes in their care at least annually.